Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Problems of list box property

You can set the column widths in the Properties window or at run time like
this:

ListBox1.ColumnWidths = "25;50;10"

I believe you can only show headers if you populate the listbox from the
worksheet via the RowSource property. And do not include the header row in
the LinkSource range.

So with headers in A1:D1 and data in A2:D10 use this in Linksource: A2:D10

--
Jim