Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DKY[_98_] DKY[_98_] is offline

Default conditional addition

I have a txt file that I pulled from our system here at work and it is a
list of part numbers in one column (column D), demand for each location
month 1 (column E), demand for each location month 2 (column F), demand
for each location month 3 (column G) and cluster codes (column C). The
cluster codes are groups of locations. I want to write up a
conditional statement that will look at the part numbers and the
cluster codes and add up a total demand for month 3 a total demand for
month 2 and a total demand for month 1. Is there a way that I could do
that?

--
DKY
DKY's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14515