Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cneumann cneumann is offline

Default Problem with setting Interior Color in VBA

Hi!

Thanks for your replies. I dont want to change other cells just the one
which calls the function. The problem with the other events is, that I
have to do a lot more work in order to find the related cell etc. (due
to the other sheets and the requirements around). I need to change the
color of the sheet based on the value of the cell. Similar to the
conditional formatting in Excel, but far more complicated so that I
can't use this feature. It should be possible to do the same like this
feature as it changes the cell colors also depending on the input
value! If you have any futher ideas - please let me know!

Thanks
Christoph