Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default Can a input prompt be added to excel spreadsheet for a value?

This is a rough outline of what you want I think...

Sub SelectGrid()

Select Case InputBox("Number of competitions")
Case 1
MsgBox "One"
Case 2
MsgBox "Two"
Case 3
MsgBox "Three"
Case Else
MsgBox "Invalid input. Please Try again"
End Select
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"antwash" wrote:

I setting up a Quiz Scoresheet that will run a macro to generate the
appropriate competition grid layout. Scenario: Competition Grid Menu is
selected and I would like the a pop up screen to ask "Number of
Competitions"; based on the input, the appropriate grid macro is selected and
the grid is drawn in the Competition Grid Worksheet tab.