Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Anolan Anolan is offline

Default Macro with Essbase Add-in

King,

Initially I created the query using the Essbase query designer. Afterwards,
I just change the member names and click Retrieve Data.

The member names run across the columns in Row 1. The entity name and
account run down the rows in column A.

I have Input boxes in my macro that once the user enters a value, it inputs
the value into the cell of the query spreadsheet.

But, now I want the macro to automatically "refresh" the data.

Thanks for you assistance...Andy

"King" wrote:

Could you tell me what kind of query is that? Is it a Essbase
Query-Designer query? or Is it a worksheet with selected members
adjusted in rows and columns. if you could provide a sample example
then i can try to figure it out.

Regards.