Soundman

Default Streamlining Code

Hi All,

I would like to streamline my code & I'm having problems. Here's the
code:

Select Case Color1
Case "Blue": Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = 5
Selection.Font.ColorIndex = 2
Case "Red": Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = 3
Selection.Font.ColorIndex = 2
End Select

As it stands, the code works & there are more colors with a second
Select Case using the same code (Select Case Color2)

First of all, I was trying to use the Set command to make a variable
for the Selection.Interior.ColorIndex portion, but it's not working.
Second, I would like to define all of the various colors once instead
of twice, which is what I'm doing now. Any ideas?

Thanks!

--
Soundman
Soundman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24428