Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Soenen Ken Soenen is offline

Default Screen resolutions and resizing forms

Is there some software technique that could change the size of your Forms
when you run the Forms with different screen resolutions?
For example: I keep my screen at 1280x1024. When I run the form on say
1024x768, the whole form becomes unnecessarily large and may not even fit on
the screen.
At a minimum, is there some system item that indicates the current screen
resolution, that I could query, and then manually(at Form activation) change
the Form and control sizes?

Thanks