Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Timer Event

All the code should be in Module1, or any regular code module,
as you already have it. What error do you get?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Saxman" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 08:29:56 -0600, Chip Pearson wrote:

What do you mean by "doesn't like"? Where are you placing the
code? In a standard code module? ThisWorkbook?

I get an error. The code below is in Modules/Module1.

Should it be in 'This Workbook'? I have tried placing it
there, but still
get an error with the declarations.

Sorry to be a pain, but I am all new to this, having only a
basic knowledge
of VB. This is something that I do not normally do, but
thought it would
be a challenge, hence wondering if there was a worked example
somewhere on
the web?