Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Timer Event

You can use the OnTime method of the Application object to run a
macro at a specified time. See www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm
for more details.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Saxman" wrote in message
At present I have an Excel spreadsheet that extracts data from
the web.
This data is refreshed every 60 seconds.

I would like to copy/paste this data about 10-15 times every 60
seconds to
another worksheet or spreadsheet and convert the results to a
graph. I
would need to create a macro, but I am not sure how I could
delay the copy/
paste routine for 60 seconds? Would I need a timer event or
similar?

Not being that adept to VB6, is there a useful bit of code that
I can
obtain and paste into the macro or will it require something
like a hidden
dialogue box with a timer on it?

TIA