Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
petros89[_6_] petros89[_6_] is offline

Default Limiting input with input box

Hi I'm doing a school project and I'm trying to find a way to limit wha
the user enters into the input box...for example,

Sub Log_On()
Dim bText As String
' here is the INPUTBOX-function :
bText = InputBox("Please Type Your Name", "Username")
' here is the INPUTBOX-method :
bText = Application.InputBox("Please Enter Your Password"
"Password")
MsgBox "You typed the following password:" & Chr(13) & _
bText & Chr(13), , "Login Details"
Sheets("Hardware").Select
End Sub

Therefore, I want to limit the user to be only allowed to enter ''abc
into the password field.. How can I tweak my formula to allow me to d
that? Also, if teh user types in teh wrong password, I don't want th
macro to take him to the 'Hardware' sheet, I want it to stay in te
same sheet.

Thanks a lot.

--
petros8