MINAL ZUNKE

Hi again

Sorry but it is not working. If I check code no error in that, that
background colour information is not getting passed on. Can't figure out any
reason for that.
Thanking you in anticiapation!

"MINAL ZUNKE" wrote:

Hi mangesh

I have done that , the day you gave me solution. I have done that this way
Select Cell A2 in sheet 2, click right hand mouse button, select patterns,
select colour, click ok . Done that for cell B2, C2 as well.
The background colour for the cell A2 changes as per settings but this
information is not getting passed onto sheet 1.

Thnx for ur help!

"Mangesh Yadav" wrote:

First thing before I read your mail completely, set the background color for
cells A2, B2 and C2 and not row 3.

Mangesh

"MINAL ZUNKE" wrote in message
Hi Mangesh

Thnx for your suggestion!!! I appreciate you help, Sorry but mothing

seems
to happen again. As you said the code was written a/c to my example, I

would
like to clarify few more bits.

I have set background colour in sheet 2 cell A3, B3 & C3 (and not whole
column) as per my choice. I already have set up conditional formatting in
sheet 1 in other columns. I have written VB script in sheet 1. I am using
column A to column W in sheet 1.
Data in sheet 1 from column A to column E gets copied over automatically.

have developed MS Access query to get the data. After I analyse executed
query with excel, all the data in executed query gets copied over to

another
excel file(say A). I have recorded macro to copy data from ( A) excel file
into main excel file sheet 1.
Data in column B in main excel file(where all the customer name gets

listed)
also gets copied over.
As I have said before as soon as I run macro, data gets copied over, from
column A to column E, column B should change colour depending on the

class. I
think this might help you a bit. If you need more help from me, I am happy

answer your query.
Thanking you in anticipation!!!
Minal

"Mangesh Yadav" wrote:

Hi Minal,

The following code was written with the example you gave. The only thing

you
need to do is:
In sheet2, cells A2, B2, and C2 should be colored (the backgroud should

be
colored as per your requirements).

Mangesh