Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlie Charlie is offline

Default Hide Sheet using Workbook Open Event

Put your code in:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()

End Sub

which is in ThisWorkbook under the folder "Microsoft Excel Objects"

" wrote:

I know this is simple, but I can't seem to get it to work. I want to
hide (make not visible) the HelpSheet worksheet. I was going to use
the WorkbookOpen event to make sure it is not visible each time the
workbook is opened.

Private Sub XL_WorkbookOpen(ByVal Wb As Workbook)
Worksheets("HelpSheet").Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden
End Sub

I have the above code in a class module. But the sheet is still
visible. Where did I go wrong?

Thanks,
John