Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Don't add item in combobox ...

In your Activate event code, test whether the ListCount property
of the Combobox is 0. If so, load the box, else do nothing.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Marie J-son" wrote in message

I have combobox's directly in the worksheet (not using a form)
and on Worksheet_activate and ws_deactivate I run macros. At
first I started with only the first sub at ws_activate, but the
list continued to add items all the time. Therefore I added the
one to clear the list on deactivation. Please tell me how I
should do this in a better way. The list tell how many columns
should be visibel and now every time I activate the ws, all
columns are visible again and the combobox cell is blank (but
the list is ok .;-).

Of cource, I want it to stay as it is when I leave the ws, and
the right number of columns should show in the combobox cell :

Please tell me if you know how to do this.

/ Regards

SUBS:

Sub Worksheet_activate()
Application.EnableEvents = False