Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Mike is offline

Default date code error, help would be appreciated!

thanks norman

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Mike,

i saw toppers code and think this will be more workable.

Fine.

seein as you know my requirements, any suggestions as to the development
of
this code?

I think that it would be more appropriate to refer this to Toppers.

---
Regards,
Norman

"mike" wrote in message
Norman,

i saw toppers code and think this will be more workable.
seein as you know my requirements, any suggestions as to the development
of
this code?

thanks

mike

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Mike,

Better would be:

'=============
Public Sub Tester002()
With ActiveSheet '<<==== CHANGE
If .AutoFilterMode Then
If .FilterMode Then
.ShowAllData

.Range("A4").AutoFilter _
Field:=1, _
Criteria1:="=" & CLng(DateSerial(2004, 12, 9))

End With

End Sub
'<<=============

---