travelersway

Default Sumif ?.?

=SUMIF(O25:O55,"= P26",J25:J55) should equal 3 in cell Q26

I'm trying to sum the values in Column J, for the value in column P,
which may be located in column O once or multiple times

How do I write this formula to use the value of cell P26? The present
formula results in a blank cell?

If I substitute the value (70) for P26 the results will be correct as
there is only one 70 in column O25:O55 and one value of 3 in column
J25:J55.

If I substitute the value for P27 (80) in the formula, there are two
80's in column O25:O55 and two values ( one of 2 and one of 3 ) in
column J25:J55, the results is a fictious number like 3.5.

Any help is appreciated.
Travelersway

--
travelersway