Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
wstaylor81[_2_] wstaylor81[_2_] is offline

Default Need help changing rows into columns

Ok, so I'm kind of a beginner at this and I need a little more hand
holding if I'm gonna figure this out. I'm going to give you exactly the
info that I'm working with and I'm gonna hope that you can give me the
same instruction, just tailored to a beginner. Here is a listings that
looks exactly like what I am copying and pasting into excel.

Column A Column B

Name_______Brian
Title________Dr.
Address_____1 hoover drive
City________Atlantis
State_______Kansa
Zip_________12345
Country_____USA
Phone______23423423
Fax________32425345

Name... etc.

Then it continues with another one below, and goes on for about a
mile.

I need to know what I need to type, and where I need to type it in
order to turn a list like this into a nice neat spreadsheet with the
headings(name, title, etc.) at the top of each column and the correct
information under each heading. Thank you for helping me figure this
out.

Will

--
wstaylor81