Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default can some body help me

When you record the macro you have the option to store it in This Workbook or
in your Personal workbook. If you put it in your personal workbook then it
will be available to any workbook. You other option is to creat an addin
which is a little more complicated but it is easy to distribute to others...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"ditzafar" wrote:

When I'm recording macro in excel the macro is available to other
workbook, but when I'm typing the code in v.b. the macro is available
only to the specific workbook it wroten in. I have no idea why dose
it's happend

--
ditzafar
ditzafar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29475