Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Fogleman Mike Fogleman is offline

Default Hiding information on sheet behind a form

Tom, even if he Activated the hidden sheet, Activecell would still refer to
the visible sheet. He would need to change some code to qualify the range on
the hidden sheet.

Mike F
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
If you just added a sheet, then made the data sheet hidden, you would need
not additional code to manage the added blank sheet.

Tom Ogilvy

"Duncan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

Does anyone know of a quick way to hide the sheet that the form is
submitting info to? I have experimented with worksheets.visible = true
but then i would need at least one sheet that is visible. my book
contains only one sheet and my form is referring to cells via
activecell.value = (fieldname) to submit the data upon clicking the
button but if i made another blank sheet so i could hide the proper one
i would have to change my input coding. (or would I?)

i also tried with making the form massive but you can still drag it out
of the way and also i would have to cater for differant screen
resolutions.

I'm not really good with vba macros (I'm really learning as i go along)
and it has took a good two days solid of experimenting to arrive where
i am now (which should take a competent programmer about an hour!) so
does anyone know of a real simple solution that im too simple to know
about?!