Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
srbanksphd srbanksphd is offline

Default Matching Two Columns with Many rows

Hello all,

I have never used this posting system before and I considered myself an
advanced Excel user before reading some of the posts and their answers on
this site. I have never used VBA before or any Macros, so please keep that
in mind if answering.

Question:

I have two columns of data (A and B). Each has close to 1000 rows. I need
to know which values appear in both columns. That's most important. I would
also like to know which values are exclusively in Column A or B, but that
would be secondary.

Thank you in advance.