Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default VB select code for a worksheet

Have you condidered using a pivot table to display your data in a seperate
sheet. You can also use the show pages feature of the pivot to create sperate
sheets for each grouping of data.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Vicki" wrote:

I would like to dissect one worksheet that has all my raw data into filtered
selects in indivdual worksheets. For instance...Worksheet 1 has all my data
and now I want worksheet 2 to filter records from worksheet 1.

Let's say I have codes CT, MR, US in worksheet 1 and each code has detail
data assigned to them. I want worksheet 2 to only include 'CT' and the
detail data and so on for the other codes. How can I write code that will
refresh each worksheet throughout the workbook based on my data in worksheet
1?