Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ChickenMunk ChickenMunk is offline

Default Dialog Box returning Array Value instead of Actual List Value

I'm not sure I can elaborate very well.

I am using the Forms Toolbar to add the Combo Boxes to the Dialog Box. When
I want to add the list of values to the Combo Box, I select Format Control.
I get a box, (actually a dialog box I think) which has several tabs. I pick
the Control tab, which then allows me to specify the Input Range, Cell Link,
and Drop Down Lines.

It's the Cell Link field that allows me to direct data from Combo Box to
cell...

I'm digging around trying to understand Combo Boxes and Matching, and
Indexing... It's the fact that it's a Combo Box that is throwing back the
array position (I think)

Since I don't know the code, if I should be in another forum, feel free to
send me packing... I can post this in General if that would be more
appropriate.

Thanks for any help you can give!
-Angela

"Mark" wrote:

What is the statement that transfers your data from listbox to cell?