Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default MsgBox Question

There are a couple of options.

1. Check for changes to precidents of the formula
if (target.address = "$G$39" or target.address = "$D$39") _
and range("J39") < .17 then

2. Since your code is very short you could chnge to a selection change event
and just check the value of J39...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"ChrisM" wrote:

Hi All,

I would like a message box to appear if the contents of a certian cell is
less than 0.17.

The code I wrote to do this is given below:

If Intersect(Target(1), Me.Range("j39")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
If Target(1).Value < 0.17 Then
MsgBox ("Error - Minimum Circ must be 17%. Call for Quote")

This works if I manually enter the value into cell j39, but I would like
cell J39 to update via a formula. For example, the formula in cell J39 is:
=g39/d39.

A series of check boxes and drop down boxes are used to select the
quantities in cells G39 and J39.

Thank you.

Chris