Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Radu Radu is offline

Default VBA Excel - Textbox disappearing BEHIND listview control - Zorder is useless.

Thank you, Leith, for your answer.

No, the problem is NOT in the specified API code, that works fine, the
problem is in the fact that I can't put the (editable) text box ON TOP
OF THE listview. On click, I position and dimension it correctly (I
verified that), only it cannot go in front of the listview, it always
goes behind it, therefore being invisible. It looks like for some
reason the listview is always on top of any other control (window).
However, a similar code in VB, with VB's controls, works just fine - in
VBA, however....

Thank you
Alex.