Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Relative standard deviation in Excel

I've not done this, but you could create your own function to do this in
VBA. Maybe someone in the programming newsgroup can assist.

"Dennis Falkenstrøm" <Dennis wrote in
message ...
I think it would be great if microsoft made a new function to calcultate
relative standard deviation. It should be simple to do so because they
only
need to put together stdev/average so in the future we dont need a formula
like stdev(a1:a10)/average(a1:a10), but instead could type rstdev(a1:a10).

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions