Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_4_] Jim Thomlinson[_4_] is offline

Default Macro (attributes?)

For a Macro to show up you need a cople of things to be true. The sub must be
declared Public (no declared defaults to Public)

Public Sub MySub() 'Good
Sub MySub() 'Good
Private Sub MySub() 'won't show up

The sub must be placed in a regular module (such as Module1).

The module may not be declared Private. Look at the top of the module for
Option Private

Finally the sub can not take can argument.
Public Sub MySub(myVariable) 'won't show up...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Brad" wrote:

I've created a macro (function) that works, but doesn't show up when I select
the tool-macro-visual basic editor.

I have to play around in the macro toolbar to get the macro to show up. But
how do I change the attributes to be able to see it all the time?