Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ben ben is offline

Default Excel Startup Files

How are you to trying to get the other programs to access the macros in your
"add-in" ? instead of setting a refrence to the workbook can you just do this?

Application.Run("MYMACROPAGE.XLA!My_Func_Sum",MyAr gumentList)

ben
--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.

"Rhonda" wrote:

I have a worksheet with some macros needed for several other worksheets. I
have added it to my XLStart folder, however whenever I try to set a reference
to the startup file programmatically I receive an "error loading dll"
message. I have the workbook saved as a .xla, and I can open it correctly
manually. However, whenever I open it using the Workbooks.Open command, it
opens as Filename1, appears in my reference list as "Unsaved: FileName" and
I can not access the various modules in the code.

What do I need to do to make the code in this workbook available to other
workbooks?