Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Expand All Column Widths

What about a none programming solution,
Select all cells
double-click on any boundary between the column letters
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/fillhand.htm#mouse
If you want a macro, you can record one

Some errors of ####### will expand to fit what you got.
See # in your Excel Help
(well I guess you had to be on something before Excel 2002, hmmmmpf!, bad karma)
Okay a negative number formatted as a date is one of them
---
HTH,

"BlockNinja" wrote in message ...
Is there a way programmatically to go through a Worksheet object and
autoexpand all of the column widths out so I don't see any #######'s when I
view the end result?