Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
vic pahilan vic pahilan is offline

Default upload excel file into sql server

hi,

im a beginner and a project is given to me. the program is a bout
uploading excel file into sql server. the user will browse an excel file
after that the sheet and fields will display and the user will select
w/c sheet and fields want to upload same with sql server the user will
select for destination of upload. I already done the other codes for
displaying the excel source fields and destination fields. im having a
hardtime doing the command upload. i use ADO for d conection and
listview control for viewing the fields. hope anyone can give me code.
tnx a lot!