Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jacob_F_Roecker Jacob_F_Roecker is offline

Default Import Text Issues

Ok I've used the import external data feature to get a text file with all the
core data inserted into my workbook. Unlike the other posts, it's just the
right size. My problem is I have to make this dummy proof for the user.

The text file will always be the same name. In the same directory. On each
computer.

I need to automatically refresh the data without having the message window
come up to select the file. When I record the macro it still gives me the
option of selecting the file. I DON'T need these people having options like
this. (I'm sure you can understand why).

How do I disable the window and tell excel to refresh using the file?