JE McGimpsey

XL's specs (Help: Specifications) limit text displayed in cells to 1024
characters, even though cells can contain 32767 characters.

However, you can manually insert a line feed (alt-Enter) every 1024
characters to extend that.

In article ,
"nycemail" wrote:

I am using Excell to enter some text and have selected "wrap text" to display
all of the text entered in a single cell. This works fine until the cell
contains 9 lines of text, at which point the text continues on the same line
and disappears out of sight behind the contents of the adjacent cell in the
next column. Anyone know why this happens, strikes me as a bug??