Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Copy & Past from multiple sheets to one

Hi Prometheus,

Your described scenario is unclear or ambiguous to me.

If you do not receive satisfactory assistance elsewhere, you may, if you,
wish send me samples of two source books and a sample of the summary book.
If the data is sensitive, by all means use replacement data. However, given
time zones and other commitments, I will probably be unable to deal with
this until tomorrow.

norman_jones@NOSPAMbtconnectDOTcom

Delete'NOSPAM' and replace 'DOT' with a period (full stop).

---
Regards,
Norman

"Prometheus" wrote in message
oups.com...
Norman,

Thanks for the link. The examples shown do basically the same thing as
the macro I've pasted above. What I can't get my head around is putting
the different parts of each macro example there to do what I want from
it.

Cheers