Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] stylazyn@yahoo.com is offline

Default Copy form field value to another form (calendar)

Hello,

I have a field in a userform where the date is typed in. I want to add
the option of the user viewing a calendar to click on the desired date.
Rather than adding the calendar control to the form requesting the
date, I preferred to have another form open with the control and then
once the date is clicked, automatically update the other form with the
clicked value.

Is this possible? I was hoping not to have to add an extra worksheet
just for storing this value.

Thanks