Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba
Harlan Grove Harlan Grove is offline

Default PLEASE READ IF YOU PROGRAM: Help Continue Visual Basic

wrote...
you're the one that's driving the bike kid

I'll take me driving the bike over you *SITTING* in the airplane with your
head up your ass clueless about what to do next so just shouting as loud as
possible.

i just dont agree with you at all harlan. all of your super-duper
complex math is easily broken down into plus, sum-- those types of
functions.

So show us how you'd use those simple operations to invert matrices.

It's simple for me because I know enough to use appropriate tools. It seems
to be impossible for you because the only thing you do on the rare instances
when you pull your head back out into the sunshine all you can do is rant.