Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Replacing part of a cell text

not knowing how much you have to do, this will solve your example

Worksheets("sheet3").Range("c2").Value = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("c2")

--

Gary

"oOpsy" wrote in
message ...

Hi there!

I'm working on a macro to automate my project, One thing i need to do
now is to replace the numerals in a cell from another cell. For
example, in sheet1 C2, i have this numeral 20. I will like this macro
to replace sheet3 C2 which contains data such as 11. I want the numeral
11 to be replaced by 20. Hope someone can help with this!

Another thing is how do i call from excel macro to ask notepad to open
up a .xml file?

Thanks a lot!

--
oOpsy