Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Rooney Peter Rooney is offline

Default Problem saving to network drive

Tim,

I gave it up as a bad job. I forced the code to save the workbook to the
local drive first, then save to it to the network drive (based on the
FolderName cell containing a value beginning with "\\") then delete the local
drive workbook.

Not ideal, as I don't like solving things unless I understand the answer,
and this solution hasn't solved the problem, just got around it, but there
you go.

Thanks for your help, and the note about debug.print.

Regards

Pete

"Tim Williams" wrote:

Can you advise me as to how I should use debug.print as I haven't used it
before?

In the VB editor. open the "Immediate" window (Ctrl+G). Anything
printed using debug.print will appear there. You could try copying and
pasting the generated filepath and using it as a literal string in your
code.

Tim