jh3016

Default keep value from last update and don't ask to update links

I have a spreadsheetE that refers to a spreadsheetC on my C drive.
SpreadsheetC has all of the information for all of the employees.
SpreadsheetE links to SpreadsheetC only for that employee's information.
When I email SpreadsheetE to keep the values when I email them, don't ask to
update links. One simple way would be to have the employee say NO to update
links. But in the instance that the employee has this option automatic, that
employee will get a VALUE# error because I am using functions such as
COUNTIF, etc.

Is there a way to have SpreadsheetE keep the value as I emailed it to the
employee and don't ask to update link?

Thanks in advance.