Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] paqogomez@gmail.com is offline

Default Transferring Excel Spreadsheets into Access

If you want "superior Database Management" dont do it in Access. If
you are going to make the leap, leap to something that cannot corrupt
or get screwed up as easy as Access can.

For a Microsoft solution this would be SQL Server. MySQL might be a
good solution as well if the price point for SQL Server is too high.

I can understand that Access might seem like something easy to jump
into, and if you have no one that can administor the previous
suggestions, then it might be your only alternative.

As for HTML environments you'll need to get into a programming language
to be able to do what you want.

It is my opinion that a home grown solution in Excel and Access will
not allow you to grow with your data. While a custom application may
be expensive, it will give you visiblity into your data that you cannot
achieve with Excel/Access. That said, there are also off the shelf
apps that may serve that purpose as well.

There may be others in this group that can give you alternatives, this
is just my two bits.

paqo