Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default removing unwanted VBAProject

If these addins are installed in the addin manager uncheck them in
Tools/addins.

Or, are they in the XLstart folder - remove them

Or, could they be "linked" to formulas in other books.

Or, does code elsewhere open them

You should be able to close them from the intermediate window, Ctrl-g

Workbooks("SigmaPlot.xla").Close false
and hit enter

But this might only be temporary subject to any of the above

Regards,
Peter T

"daveandjudy"
wrote in message

I have two VBA projects that got added to my excel2002 VBA app when I
inserted a graphing function from other software. I got rid of the
graphing part of the program, but I still have the two VBA projects
(SigmaPlot.xla and spRemove.xla), and I can't get rid of them. It is
not critical, but it is annoying that I don't need them any more, and
they can't be removed. (The "Remove" line on the edit menu is grayed
out)

thanks.

--
daveandjudy