Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default two things at once?

I have posted an example at http://cjoint.com/?lDohCca2wE which you should
be able to use.

--

HTH

RP

"evanzo" wrote in
message ...

I am trying to make a game with Excel. It's a word game, and part of it
is you have to type in a word before the game timer elapses. The timer
is the easy part. I am using a Do While Loop and a timer to subtract a
second off the game timer every second. The problem is you can't type
into a cell while the timer is running. I have added DoEvents to allow
other processes, but typing tends to stop the timer.

I thought I'd see if anyone had any ways around Excel's apparent
inability to do two things at once.

--
evanzo
evanzo's Profile: