Piranha

FattyLumpkin,
After you copy your vertical data go to the cell you want the new data
to start.
Then "right" click an "Paste Special"
Click "Transpose" and OK.
This help?
Dave

FattyLumpkin Wrote:
Hi. Would anyone be so kind as to enlighten me about a simple pasting
procedure in excel? I have a list (which I copied from a vertical
column) that I want to paste into a horizontal row in Excel. I just
don’t see an option for this and the data gets put in vertically. There
are hundreds of cells to paste so I’m hopeful that someone with more
experience can shed some light on the situation. I had the same problem
with Access.

Piranha
Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20435
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=389649