Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JakeyC JakeyC is offline

Default Opening Powerpoint file from Excel

Hi -

I have the following code to start a new instance of Powerpoint when
the value in Cell A1 is greater than 10:

Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As
Excel.Range)

If Range("A1").Value 10 Then
Application.ActivateMicrosoftApp (xlMicrosoftPowerPoint)

How can I adapt this code to specify which file to open in Powerpoint?
It will always be the same file so I can hard code the filename into my
macro, something like 'C:\My Folder\My Presentation.ppt

Thanks in advance

Jake