Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mevetts mevetts is offline

Default Macro for new column

Hi,

I want a way of automatically inserting a new column from whicheve
cell is selected. I know how to do this, but everytime I do it I hav
to work my way down the colum formatting the cells to how I want the
to look. I have taught myself how to create a macro that does thi
procedure for me, but it always runs it from the same cell, and not th
cell that is currently selected.

Essentially I'm setting up a Register/Mark Book in Excel and want t
add colums for additional data as and when I need them. So the column
need to be entered from different places each time.

Sorry, if I'm not explaining this very well, but if anyone can deciphe
what I'm trying to say and has a suggestion then I would be incredibl
grateful.

Thanks,

Mark

--