Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
wardides[_13_] wardides[_13_] is offline

Default Code to see if Comment Exists

Hi,

I have 2 queries which are currently wrecking my head.

Do you know what the code is to see if a comment exists. If it exists
will amend the text and if it dosen't exist then I will enter a commen
but I dont know how to see if there is alreay one active on the cell.
I thought it would be something like
If Cells(row_index, 2).Comment = True Then

but that is not it. Any ideas.

Also, when I run a macro that has popped upa number of forms , whe
they finish they dont seemto give the contrlol back to the exce
screen. Excel is still on the screen but the blue bar at the top i
slightly out of focus and you have to click on it to bring it back t
vlue. Then you can edit the cells again.

Is there a command to send the screen back so excel will be active ?

Regards
Bria

--
wardide