Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Francis Brown Francis Brown is offline

Default Global Variable

Thanks For answer.

That problem is cleared.

I got another problem with declaring the variable name in the workbook
module. When the program to set the variables was called it through up a
problem about setting a variable form which the module was derived. I changed
the variable name to namex and this resolved. Although I could not find the
other declaration the error was talking about.

However I have the following problem

My program to set the variables works but when I run a small test program
imedietly after the first with MSGBOX commands for all the variables they
come up empty.

any ideas.
--
Regards and Thanks for any assistance.

Francis Brown.

"Leith Ross" wrote:

Hello Francis,

Remove the Set statements from you variables name, team, TeamLeader,
and CommandN.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--