Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Ben is offline

Default Loop through specific worksheets

Thank you to Don and Norman Both suggestions do the job.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

does this idea help? You do not usually have to specify the sheet name
unless you have duplicate names.

Sub loopthrusheetarray()
Dim Sh As Worksheet
For Each Sh In Sheets(Array("Sheet2", "Sheet6", "Sheet10"))
MsgBox Sh.Range("a1")
Next
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Ben" wrote in message
I am familiar with the code to loop through all the worksheets in a
workbook
with a "For Each ws in Worksheets" construct but I would like a routine to
be
confined to a selection of named worksheets within a workbook. Let's say
the
worksheet names are in a range called "MyList" in a worksheet called
"Control". What code should I use to apply my routine only to the
worksheets
in "Mylist".
Thank you.