Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Loop through specific worksheets

Hi Ben,

Try something like:

'<<==============
Public Sub Tester02()
Dim SH As Worksheet
Dim rng As Range
Dim rCell As Range

Set rng = ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Control").Range("MyList")

For Each SH In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
If Not IsError(Application.Match(SH.Name, rng, 0)) Then
'Do something, e.g.:
MsgBox SH.Name
End If
Next SH
End Sub
'==============

---
Regards,
Norman

"Ben" wrote in message
I am familiar with the code to loop through all the worksheets in a
workbook
with a "For Each ws in Worksheets" construct but I would like a routine to
be
confined to a selection of named worksheets within a workbook. Let's say
the
worksheet names are in a range called "MyList" in a worksheet called
"Control". What code should I use to apply my routine only to the
worksheets
in "Mylist".
Thank you.