Luke

Thank you for your response. I have looked at cpearson before and I belive
that is what I used but it isn't working for me.
Range1 = g2:bw10
Range2 = g48:ar48

I need the matching numbers in range2 to be highlighted in range1. The
Highlighting Duplicate Entries chip speaks of seems to only be highlighting
the duplicates in one range that are equal to those within the same range,
or, I'm completely off in my assumption and understanding.
could you please give an example.
Thank you
Luke

"RagDyeR" wrote:

Chip Pearson has a bunch of web pages devoted to dealing with duplicates.

Check out this link:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...tingDuplicates
--

HTH,

RD

"Luke" wrote in message
Appologies, I had this once and now I can't remember how I did it. did a
search but can't find the conditional format I need.

Have 2 different arrays and some of the numbers are equal in one to the
other. I need to highlight only the cells that are equal in just one of the
arrays
Thanks for your help again
Luke