Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How to limit access to sheets ?? HELP ME

If you change your question to:

I need some help making it so individuals can see their sheet easily, but it's
ok for everyone to see the other sheets if they know how and once they see it,
they can share that info with anyone they want, then you may get some more help.

But I'd be very careful putting finances in a workbook that I'm sharing with
people who shouldn't see it.

And1 wrote:

Well you are right, but i need something like this do
but,
If you can me help answer me.
If someone can me help, Please answer me.

Regards,
Andrzej

JE McGimpsey napisał(a):
You'll need to find a different solution.

If it's important that individuals can only open "their" sheet(s), Excel
has nothing that will prevent someone savvy enough to find these
newsgroups from bypassing any internal protection. Especially since
you're presumably dealing with people with at least moderate technical
ability.

--

Dave Peterson