Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
billbeecham[_12_] billbeecham[_12_] is offline

Default if cell value matches then copy another cell

Thanks Joe,

Don't rush. I am just asking to see if what I need done is possible s
that I don't have to hand copy and paste about 4000 items.

I'll look into the example you just gave and see can I figure it out.

I know there are ways of doing things but it just seems that what
want is so simple as far as explaining. I do know from experience tha
sometimes the things that seem simple are really complex as far as ho
to go about getting that result.

Thanks again,

Bi

--