Kassie

Hi Niek

I can't believe that you guys still bother answering the bloated idiot. The
best way of handling people like this, is to ignore them. Forget about them,
and remember what your mother told you about certain strangers.
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"Niek Otten" wrote:

You're unbelievable! Please tell us what input values you used, what values
you calculated manually (and how) and what you got instead.
Just to be complete, give us your exact formula.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"accountingfreak"
<accountingfreak.1smoaf_1122131118.7717@excelfor um-nospam.com wrote in
message news:accountingfreak.1smoaf_1122131118.7717@excelf orum-nospam.com...

well if you do a calculation manually you can find out the answer so the
answer seems wrong. my apologise to KL! Wasn't know that you take it so
personally. I'm unaware of it.

--
accountingfreak
accountingfreak's Profile: